Your new company
Senior Personal Tax Manager required by a dynamic, fast-growing Firm that works with a multi-national client base inbound into the UK. Their Office is based in Nottinghamshire and supports their varied client base in transitioning successfully into the UK by helping them pay the right tax in the right country at the right time and advise on VAT, corporate, personal and employment taxes. As this Firm's Personal Tax Senior Manager, you will be working with a range of individuals: Company Directors and CEO's through to company employees to support them through their taxation process.
Your new role
The Senior Personal Tax Manager within this role will be hands-on advisory with the future opportunity to progress to Head of Department level.
- Managing the personal tax compliance portfolio:
- Managing annual compliance for P11D reporting
- Proactively managing an advisory portfolio
- Supervision and on-the-job-training of junior staff/trainees
- Managing a personal tax compliance portfolio, including review of self-assessment tax returns prepared by other members of the team
- Correspondence with HMRC regarding appeals and negotiations to mitigate penalties
- Managing client take-on process
- Billing/WIP management
What you\'ll need to succeed
The successful Senior Personal Tax Manager will be CTA, ATT or ACA qualified with sound personal tax compliance experience. Within this role you will be working as part of a multi-disciplinary team as well as working independently, requiring excellent organisational and communication skills.
What you\'ll get in return
This is an opportunity to work within a dynamic Firm and work with a highly varied and interesting client base. This Firm is offering family friendly, work-life balance working hours, 28 days holiday, excellent remuneration and generous benefits package. They have a very flexible, hybrid working pattern and you can even bring your dog to work!
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.