Your new company
A FTSE 100 business based in Central Bristol and currently looking for a Group Consolidations accountant to join the reporting team for a period of 12 months.
Your new role
The Group reporting team provide technical expertise to ensure the business and its funds are compliant with statutory accounting but also other legislative requirements. This senior role in the team will be responsible for:
- Preparation of financial statements for inclusion in the annual and interim reports.
- Responsible for the management and development of 1 person in the team.
- Responsible for the production of monthly consolidation, balance sheet and reconciliation for the inclusion in the board pack.
- Take a lead role in the systems and support the wider team when changes are required.
- Continual improvement of the processes and controls surrounding monthly consolidation.
What you\'ll need to succeed
We are looking for a qualified accountant, with a strong technical background that has experience with dealing at group level with consolidation accounting. You should have a strong academic record and an up to date, technical accounting knowledge with experience of using this in reporting. In addition, you should have good IT skills and any experience of using oracle would be a benefit.
What you\'ll get in return
The company offer hybrid working where you will be required to be in the office here in Bristol, 2 days per week. In addition, you get an annual bonus, 25 days holiday and other benefits to suit you.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.