Successful and expanding Bridgend based SME requires a Financial Controller
The role would ideally suit a hands on qualified accountant/qualified by experience accountant. We are looking for a friendly personable team player to fit into a thriving successful business.
Previous experience of using Sage 200 is preferred but is not essential.
The successful candidate would be responsible for managing the day-to-day financial operation for this busy company whilst developing the processes and controls in the business.
The role would include:
- Implementing processes and controls to improve the reporting and accuracy of records within the organisation
- Preparing and reconciling all bank accounts
- Performing all accounting functions to maintain the general ledger
- Completing all HMRC filings and returns
- Preparation of monthly management information and reports – provide margin analysis
- Involves order processing and maintaining stock valuation (Some of these tasks will be fully automated in the near future, but not yet).
- Maintaining accounting records for overseas subsidiary
- Intercompany accounting and reconciliations
This is a full time role – a flexible 37.5 hours per week.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Private medical insurance and a NEST pension. Free parking on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.