Your new company
Are you looking for progressive opportunity in FP&A?
Do you want to develop your analytical / Power BI / Excel skills?
Look no further! This is a fantastic opportunity to get into the FP&A side of finance, in a large Financial Services business with lots of growth opportunities.
Your new role
As the successful candidate, your duties will include:
- Business partner with stakeholders, across the business, internally (Marketing, M&A etc.) and externally.
- Produce weekly performance analysis and monthly operational board packs
- Provide further analysis of financial and non-financial drivers using Excel and PowerBI (training will be given)
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes, including the development of the budgeting tool
- Managing multiple priorities and deadlines with your stakeholders
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to have / be:
- Actively studying or Qualified (CIMA, ACA, ACCA etc.)
- Competent with Excel and ambition to develop your skills
- Experience analysing financial and non-finance information
- Use of budgeting or BI tools would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available, hybrid working, free parking, healthcare cashplan, study support, 25 days annual leave plus BH and much more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.