Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging role in a well-respected employer? Do you have a passion for financial reporting and accounting standards? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for a qualified financial accountant to join and focus on financial reporting for the whole group. You will be the subject-matter expert for IFRS and FRS, and ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements. You will also be involved in preparing consolidated financial statements, analysing financial data, and providing advice and support to senior management and stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- A professional accounting qualification, ideally ACA
- A good working knowledge of accounting standards, statutory reporting and ideally IFRS, UKGAAP
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in using accounting software and systems
In return, we offer you a competitive salary of up to £52k base salary, 25 days annual leave, and hybrid working (mostly home based). You will also benefit from working in a friendly and supportive environment, where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.