Looking to be an FC in the next few years? This is the role for you offering autonomy, management & more!
A well-respected, growing manufacturing organisation in North Leeds is looking for Commercial Accountant to join their established team.
As the Commercial Accountant, you will have autonomy in managing the day to day finance, reporting into an off-site Financial Controller. You will be entrusted with these key objectives along with ad projects across the business:
- Management Accounting: full oversight, monthly management pack, ensure deadlines are achieved
- Business Partnering with the management community on budgets, projects, efficiencies & more
- Compliance: internal controls to develop and maintain financial compliance adherence
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, you will ideally be a qualified finance professional (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, QBE) or close to qualification. In your current role, you will have ownership over the monthly management accounts, be confident presenting monthly management information and speaking with management across the business. Ideally, you will have some experience in team management.
As the Commercial Accountant, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £50,000, a friendly & supportive team and a brilliant benefits package including:
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank hols)
- Up to 10% objective related bonus
- Progression - both in breadth of experience and vertical progression
- On-site parking
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.