Your new company
An internationally recognised specialist manufacturing/ engineering company based in the Gloucestershire is offering hybrid working for an individual with Internal Audit experience. (3 days a week in the office)
Your new role
This FTSE 250 company is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to work closely with the Internal Audit Manager to help develop and evolve their growing audit function. You will help to plan and deliver audits in the UK and overseas and work collaboratively with other audit professionals to enhance procedures.
- Plan, deliver, discuss, and agree audit finding with management.
- Collate audit reports for all projects and follow up on recommendations with management and key stakeholders.
- Collaborate on the development of annual Internal Audit plans, identify emerging risks.
- Support in the ever-growing implementation on data analytics.
What you'll need to succeed
- Accounting/ Audit qualification- ACA, ACCA, IIA, CIMA or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal/ collaborative skills
- Experience within risk management and internal controls
- Data analytic skills are preferred
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working - 3 days a week in the office (usually Monday to Wednesday)
- 25 days holiday increasing with service and option to buy up to 5 extra days a year.
- Clear progression opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary company bonus
- Opportunity to travel approximately 20% of the time
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.