Your new company
I am currently working with an international insurance organisation in London. This is a well known business with a track record of internal progression and development of its staff and offers an exciting chance to join the team in a commercially focused role.
Your new role
In this role, you will work closely with the underwriting and product teams to provide financial analysis, support and guidance to help drive business growth and profitability. You will also be responsible for managing financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes, ensuring accurate and timely financial information is available to support decision making.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial analysis and support to underwriting and business development teams
- Managing the financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Developing and implementing financial controls and processes to support business growth
- Working with the senior leadership team to identify and evaluate new business opportunities
- Providing financial advice and guidance to support decision making
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with experience in insurance sector. You should have strong financial analysis and business partnering skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with a range of stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and package with the chance to work in a business with excellent progression and development opportunities. There is a great working environment where employees are listened to, valued and innovation is at the forefront of decisions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.