At Vistra, we believe our clients’ businesses and people can make a difference in the world. That’s why our work is focused on helping our clients act with confidence and speed to seize opportunity wherever it arises. As a global corporate service provider and fund administrator with more than 5,000 professionals in over 45 jurisdictions, we empower legal entities globally to work smarter, grow faster, act responsibly, protect capital and scale across borders — by doing what we do best: reducing risk and enhancing efficiency.
We support our clients over six sectors: Private Equity, Real Estate, Capital Markets, Corporate, Company Formation and Private Wealth and deliver value across three service lines:
- Governance, Risk and Compliance Advisory and Transaction Support Finance, Accounting and Administration
We grow when you grow, and we succeed when we work together across boundaries and borders, as one team. So, our promise to our clients is the same to you: working together, we will give you the confidence, the tools and the support to achieve your ambitions and leverage your unique skills — to seize your opportunity and help make a difference in the world.
You can also check out our LinkedIn Life page and our About us page to get a sense of Vistra’s culture and our values.
So, what do you think? If you are excited about working with us and think you can get the job done but not quite sure if you meet all the requirements 100%, we want to encourage you to give it a try OR have an informal chat with one of our Talent Acquisition representatives.
Our opportunity for you:
- To undertake audits under UK GAAP and IFRS To undertake the planning on an audit To draft accounts for manager review To take responsibility for the audit process and ensure all testing is done to a high standard To be prepared to travel to clients in the UK and occasionally overseas
- Enthusiastic and driven to improve themselves Keen to progress within a professional environment Technically competent Has a can-do attitude and hands on approach Flexible and adaptable
- To be undertaking a formal accountancy qualification with experience within a UK based professional practice undertaking external audit. The successful applicant will have at least 12 months experience and will have been involved in the planning and completion of audits,
Education and Professional Qualification:
- ACA or ACCA part qualified
Our promise to our clients is simple: we help them seize opportunity and make a difference in the world. It’s the same to you.
Make a difference — seize your world of opportunity with Vistra!
LET’S GROW TOGETHER.