Your new company
An early-stage BioTech start up have just received Series A funding and are growing at an exciting rate with some high profile investors.
Your new role
Due to the rapid growth of the business, the board have recognised the need for a highly qualified senior finance professional with Life Sciences experience. Responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with C-Suite across Finance and Operations
- Presenting and representing the company when meeting investors
- Prepare high level financial modelling, budgeting and forecasting
- Manage an outsourced finance team
- Oversee R&D tax credits, funding and future M&A
What you'll need to succeed
- A fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant
- Experience of working in a BioTech business
- Strong business partnering and c-suite level engagement
- Ideally M&A or fundraising experience
- A "start-up" attitude
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary and bonus, you will benefit from being part of a business at the beginning of a huge growth trajectory. Moreover, this business have the potential to genuinely change the lives of thousands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.