Financial Accountant - 18 month FTC - Charity - Warrington - Hybrid Working
Your new company
Large Not for Profit organisation in Warrington with an excellent family friendly hybrid working policy.
Your new role
Reporting into the Financial Controller and managing a small team, this is a key job responsible for producing the monthly charity accounts and trading company accounts, group consolidation and supporting the statutory accounts production. Duties include :
- Deliver accurate and meaningful financial and management information
- Support in the production of annual statutory accounts
- Ensure that key financial controls are operating effectively
- Liaison with internal and external auditors
- Assist in the production of annual and long term budgets and quarterly re-forecasts
- Produce and develop monthly management accounts and KPI's
- Responsible for the management of ledger systems
- Preparation of consolidated accounts
What you'll need to succeed
ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with extensive financial accounting experience. You'll be available to start immediately, or at short notice.
What you'll get in return
18 month contract working within a supportive team. Excellent benefits, including hybrid working - 2 days per week in the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.