Your new company
You will be working for an industry-leading, award-winning transport operator working on an exciting project based in Liverpool Street. Sitting within a medium-size finance team with the exciting opportunity to grow and progress your experience.
Your new role
You will be working as a Management Accountant reporting to the Senior Management Accountant. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the budgeting process and present to key stakeholders
- Key contact for all forecasting responsibilities
- Business partnering for the project with a variety of stakeholders
- Full ownership of the management accounts
- Preparing the reporting pack for the parent companies
- Involvement with ad hoc projects/responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a recently ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with experience preparing management accounts. Ideally from a transport-related sector but not essential.
What you'll get in return
Offering a 10% bonus and generous benefits package including 26 days annual leave, pension contributions, private healthcare and a range of other benefits. You will gain experience working for a leading transport operator in the City of London working as part of a friendly, sociable team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.