ACA First Time Mover-Financial Accountant, £40,000 - £65,000, Bristol, Hybrid Working
Your new company
Financial Services business. This is a brand new opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a company that is going through a period of continuing development and expansion as a first-time mover from practice or someone from a financial services background in industry, either qualified or qualified by experience.
Your new role
- Ensure all team members are up to date with technical accounting standard impacting the parent and subsidiary management and financial accounts
- Delivery of technical accounting papers required for the audit of the parent and subsidiary accounts
- Assist in production of monthly Reporting packs for presentation to the FD.
- Assist in production of monthly, quarterly and annually Reporting packs for presentation to the FD.
- Assist in monthly presentation sessions
- Production of parent and subs statutory accounts and tax compliance
- Assist in management of all financial systems
- Participate and support the process review and implement the outcomes
- Working closely with departments across the group to share best practices
- Assist Reporting Account when required.
- Ad hoc financial projects as required
- Shared Treasury responsibility with Reporting Accountant.
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be ACA/ACCA qualified or have relevant experience offering accounts/tax and other general accountancy practice services to a wide range of sole trade, partnership, and limited company clients, developed in an accountancy practice firm setting. You should also possess the following skillsets:
- Excellent technical accounting expertise, with practical knowledge and experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally financial services/professional services background.
What you'll get in return
Circa £40,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience, background and level of the right professional, plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me on 07872158558 for a confidential chat.