Your new company
Are a growing haircare products company who have made meteoric rises in the scene. After establishing themselves within the UK market, working with all main retailers, and Amazon, they have burst onto the scene in the US market too. With a creative vibe, the office is full of energy, however you will have the option to work from home entirely remotely.
Your new role
Will be heavily focussed on cash management, alongside managing an Accounts Assistant and Credit Controller, with oversight over both functions.
- Ensure effective management of the AP function ensuring all purchase orders, supplier invoices, credit notes and expense are accurately recorded in the SAP finance system.
- Ensure effective management of the AR function ensuring all sales invoices and debit notes are accurately recorded in the SAP finance system.
- Investigating and resolving sales deductions due to ordering and delivery issue.
- Provide support and accounting expertise to Operations to ensure that our ERP system is being used effectively across all our supply chain functions.
- Updating weekly cash flow forecast with actuals and forecast payments and receipts.
- Supervision of accounts assistant .
- Oversee the company's payroll, including managing outsourced relationships for payroll preparation and ensuring that all payments and reporting requirements are completed in a timely manner.
- Preparing information for our FC and CFO as required.
- Providing finance reports and updates to our invoice financing partners
- Managing quarterly external AR audits
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/ACT qualification
- 2 to 3 years treasury/accounting experience in a similar role
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Team player, hands-on approach & adaptable in a start-up environment
- Knowledge of SAP By Design/software development
- Retail experience or transactional banking experience would be greatly valued
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary and benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.