Your new company
I am working with an international law firm based in London, looking for a commercial finance business partner to join the team. This is a forward thinking, innovative firm offering a highly commercial role working with a range of senior stakeholders across the business.
Your new role
This is a broad and varied role with key duties and responsibilities including:
- Partnering with senior leaders to support business plans and strategic direction of divisions
- Preparation of forecasts and progress vs plan
- Review monthly MI packs including KPI's
- Performance analysis and support on profitability analysis
- KPI development
- Become a key partner to a range of teams across the business including front and back office.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified accountant with experience within a legal or professional services environment. You will need strong business partnering and analytical skills with exposure to SQL or Power Query/PowerBI desirable.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced law firm in a hugely visible role, offering exposure to senior leaders across the firm. The firm offers good opportunities for internal progression and development and will support in long term career growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.