Your new company
A PE backed media business headquartered in the city of London. Acquisitive, ambitious and a market leader.
Your new role
As a finance transformation project continues this is an essential role in the global finance matrix, key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a strategic partner to internal and external stakeholders
- Lead and grow a team of system, data and finance experts
- Work across the global teams delivering training and insights into business processes
- Implement and lead on ERP projects
- Oversee process improvements and change
What you'll need to succeed
- As an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant you will have considerable PQE
- Experience across a wide range of Finance Systems including NetSuite, D365, Oracle, OneStream and SAP.
- Prior expertise in leading at least one end-to-end ERP implementation is desirable
- Team management exposure
- The ability to challenge and consult senior financial and non-financial stakeholders
What you'll get in return
Alongside a competitive salary you will receive a wide range of company benefits from a discretionary bonus, to hybrid working. You will also be joining a PE backed business in a growth stage of their life-cycle so future opportunities are endless!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.