Senior Tax Accountant job ACA ACCA CTA Southampton Hampshire Flexible Working Bonus
Your new company
This multi national company, a leading provider in it's sector, seeks a Senior Tax Accountant to join their team, working on the UK Group accounting and tax policies. Modern offices, an excellent culture, on site facilities and hybrid working are all available. This would suit a qualified accountant or tax professional making their first move to an in-house role, or a second mover who is looking to work for a leading brand with excellent benefits.
Your new role
- Prepare of the UK group's direct and indirect tax computations and returns, including payment of tax liabilities to HMRC.
- Assist in reviewing, updating and documenting the internal controls for tax related matters to ensure compliance with Senior Accounting Officer and other legislation.
- Proactively maintain, develop and ensure compliance with UK accounting policies, ensuring the UK group adheres to Group accounting policies.
- Have responsibility for the preparation of the annual financial statements under IFRS for all UK entities, including the group's pension scheme.
- Be a central point of contact for the external auditors across the UK group.
- Preparation of quarterly and annual returns for UK industry regulators.
- Supporting the team and wider business with ad hoc queries and projects as required.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant or tax professional with a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate work at a high level. The ability to interpret financial information is key along with interpretation of the applicable regulations to this field.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience. Excellent benefits are available including flexible and hybrid working, annual bonus, private medical insurance, critical illness cover and a whopping 35 days annual leave!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.