Senior Manager job within leading Practice, Clear path to Partner
Do you have aspirations of progressing to Tax Partner?
Our client, a large and very successful regional accountancy firm, is seeking to appoint a Senior Tax Manager for their office in King's Lynn. You will work closely with the Managing Partner and have a clear path to progress to Tax Partner.
The role will also involve;
- Capital Gains Tax advice.
- CGT on UK property returns.
- Inheritance Tax.
- Trusts, including the trust registration service.
- Statutory Residence Test reviews and tax returns for non resident individuals.
- Supervising and reviewing the work of less senior members of the team.
- Genuine opportunity to progress to Tax Partner
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- We support your continued development including attending training courses, webinars, leadership, management development and continuing professional development programmes
- Flexible working is encouraged and regularly reviewed
- In case of long-term sickness or incapacity, income protection is provided
- Life assurance
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Health Shield cash back plan
- Enhanced sick pay
- Tax efficient pension (salary sacrifice)
- Wellbeing programme, which includes counselling and mental health support and legal advice
- Team social events, fundraising and activities with other local offices
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.