Audit & Assurance Quality Associate Director - Leading UK Professional Services Firm - Central London Your new role
Your new company
A top 10 professional services firm based in Central London are seeking an Associate Director to join the firms Audit & Assurance Quality Committee. My client is a leading UK professional services group which offers a host of services from investment management and financial planning through to accounting, assurance and tax advice services to start-ups through to large international organisations.
As an Associate Director in the firms Audit & Assurance Quality team, you'll primarily focus on monitoring the quality of services provided by the firms Audit & Assurance teams and ensuring any potential issues which could affect the delivery of work are identified and actioned accordingly.
- Assist the team in fulfilling it's responsibility for monitoring and improving audit quality across the firm. Carrying out annual reviews, maintaining quality registers and maps, and assessing the quality of individuals
- Liaise closely with the firms National Audit Technical team to ensure training and upskilling is carried out
- Monitor the process for setting policies and assessing and collecting data
- You'll work closely with the Technical Group to assist in providing technical support on audit standards and accounting requirements
- Train and develop more junior members of staff
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role, you will be ACA, CA or ACCA fully qualified with an excellent understanding of quality standards, UK GAAP, IFRS and auditing standards. You'll be confident in presenting to audiences of all sizes and can engage with senior stakeholders in the business.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary along with benefits. The firm offers hybrid working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.