Your new company
You will be working for an award-winning transport operator connecting key destinations in and around London. Their revenue is over $1 billion, and they are constantly growing. Approaching an exciting time to join the business, they are looking to hire a finance business partner into their impressive team with exposure to senior stakeholders. Offering an excellent hybrid working policy and fantastic career development opportunities.
Your new role:
You will be working as a Finance Business Partner reporting to the Head of Management Accounts with key responsibilities including:
- Supporting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with key financial and non-financial stakeholders across divisions.
- Presenting new ideas to drive the business forwards.
- Reviewing financial models and presenting these to non-financial stakeholders
- Ensuring the P&L data is accurate and presenting this to key stakeholders.
- Supporting with ad hoc project work
What you'll need to succeed:
You will need to be an ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with experience preparing management accounts, ideally from a related projects-based sector. Must have strong communication skills and a keen interest to learn about the rail industry.
What you'll get in return:
You will get the opportunity to grow your career within a fantastic business offering hybrid working and development opportunities. You will also receive a generous benefits package including free travel for 2 people and a strong pension scheme.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.