Senior Tax Specialist job In House Global Company Innovation Medical Pharma
Your new company
My client is an innovative and pioneering commercial company within in the pharmaceutical and technology industry, who specialise in new product development to enhance the medical profession. Products are medication based helping to cure disease and illness. This is an exciting and newly created role within their finance team, which is recruiting across many service lines due to growth, expansion and the development of new product lines. This is an exciting multi national business with a global reach.
Your new role
- Support the Group Tax Manager with compliance across a number of taxes including, direct, indirect, R&D for the UK and US along with transfer pricing policy
- Ensure tax efficient decisions are made across the Group
- Input to international tax planning and providing tax considerations for key business decisions to support a very dynamic and expanding business.
- Be responsible for providing underlying financial data and support for decision making on complex taxation issues and areas of judgement
- Work with the Tax Manager to refine and implement an efficient tax operating model to assist expansion
- Upholding tax and administrative policies and reviewing for continuous improvement
- Involved with ad hoc projects as needed
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ATT or AAT qualified, or perhaps CTA or ACA/ACCA qualified with post qualification experience. Have experience with direct and indirect tax reporting, a strong understanding of tax accounting and financial concepts, a willingness to be proactive, research and expand knowledge as necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a day or hourly rate depending on experience. The role is within scope of IR35, is 6 months in length and could lead to your role being made permanent. Hybrid working options with 2/3 days working from home, along with flexible hours. My client is looking for an autonomous person who can be trusted without micro-management to complete the tasks at hand, therefore, hours can be structured to suit you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.