Group Tax Manager job Tax Accountant job hybrid working bonus ACA ACCA ATT CTA
Your new company
I am working with my client exclusively on this role which has become available due to internal progression. They are a FTSE listed business which is growing organically and via acquisition. This is a high tech business with a global reach, often a pioneer in the products they manufacture, sell and service.
They seek a Group Tax Manager or Group Tax Accountant to join their team, reporting to the Head of Group Tax. Working as part of the wider finance team, working on multi entity and Group reporting alongside other business units. Excellent and modern office space with hybrid working. 1pm finish on Fridays!!!
Your new role
- Prepare annual corporation tax returns for UK companies including R&D tax credit claims
- Ensure the UK VAT returns are filed on a timely basis and an accurate manner;
- Prepare and submit the PSA agreements;
- Prepare the tax calculation and disclosures for half and full year Group financial statements;
- Be first point of contact for all business tax queries, involving tax advisors where necessary;
- Work with the Head of Tax to implement the group's tax strategy;
- Assist in the preparation of the group's transfer pricing documentation;
- Occasional travel within the UK may be required;
- Ad hoc project work as necessary
What you'll need to succeed
You will be qualified accountant, ACA or ACCA or similar, or a qualified tax advisor, ATT or CTA. You will be looking for your first move from an accountancy firm or already have in-house tax experience looking to take a step up in your career. A wide exposure to different taxes will be beneficial as the role will touch many points. Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical, well organised and excellent numerical skills.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary dependant on experience up to £65,000. 10% bonus, private healthcare, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, on site parking and more. Standard hours are 8am to 4.30pm with a 1pm finish on Fridays!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.