FP&A Manager for a leading global pharmaceutical company
Your new company
You will be working with a leading global pharmaceutical company who are dedicated to changing the lives of patients through impactful treatments.
Your new role
As an FP&A manager, you will be supporting the Head of FP&A to report financial performance including actuals, budgets and forecasting. You will also be partnering with other functions and markets to develop business plans and seek process improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Operations background: experience in a product led environment
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience in distribution and/or pharma specifically dealing with Cogs and inventory controlling in a complexed
What you'll get in return
- Progressive company at the forefront of healthcare
- Hybrid working: 3 days in the office / 2 at home
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.