Your new company
Well established global Insurance company situated in Swindon offer flexible/hybrid working (1 day a week in the office) to a qualified Internal Audit Manager with Insurance experience. Role involves up to 25% travel.
Your new role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Audit Manager to join our Swindon-based Audit team. With increasing complexity, you will manage, prepare, and deliver local and international audits. This will be in accordance with Group Audit guidelines, and you will also offer suggestions for the rolling audit plan's advancement.
- Assist the Portfolio Manager plan and decide the audit's scope for Audit projects
- Ensure all risk assessments and audit tests are conducted in the most proficient way possible
- Build, maintain and sustain working relations with relevant stakeholders
- Present findings and meaningful conclusion to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure constant compliance with audit standards
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Audit/ Accountancy qualification e.g ACA, ACCA, CIA, IIA, CISA or equivalent
- Considerable Insurance experience (Ideally Life Insurance) or extensive management experience within Financial Services
- Ability to deliver audits to a high standard in a dynamic environment, possessing an analytical mindset, great project management skills, efficient problem-solving skills and clear communication
- Ability to work under close supervision as well as on your own devices
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £60-75,000
- Top of the range audit team with great progression opportunities
- Flexible working-c1 days a week in the office
- £4,560 car allowance
- Full private medical care
- Bonus scheme
- 12% non-contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday a year (option to buy more) + 3 volunteering days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.