Your new company
An internationally recognised specialist manufacturing/ engineering company based in the Gloucestershire is offering hybrid working for an individual who has experience in SOX/ Internal Controls and IFRS.
Your new role
You will come into this role to drive change within this company's corporate service team, finding aspects that can be improved with more efficient, business friendly solutions. You will also monitor aspects of the finance departments operations, including financial planning and analysing, balance sheet reconciliations and searching for ways to strengthen controls and procedures.
- Design and deliver controls for gaps that have been identified through the implementation phase.
- Use past knowledge to help update the organisation's global Internal Controls Manual and then communicate and influence these changes business wide.
- Identifying improvements in current processes, as well as where extra documents or controls need to be added.
- Support the recommendations coming from the audit team.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in implementing SOX and/or Internal Controls
- A clear understanding of IFRS
- ITGC understanding.
- Process-mapping and/or MS Visio Experience
- Data analytics experience and an interest in the use of technology to assist in the improvement of efficiency would be useful.
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £60-65,000 + bens
- Hybrid working - 3 days a week in the office (usually Monday to Wednesday)
- 25 days holiday increasing with service and option to buy up to 5 extra days a year.
- Clear progression opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary company bonus
- On-site gym, restaurant, and cafes
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.