Management Accountant | Bicester | £40,000 - £45,000
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing, fast-pace Energy company with an excellent culture! It's a newly created role that would suit someone wanting a wide variety of duties and the opportunity to develop their career.
Your new role
As the successful applicant, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts, plus P&L vs budget review
- Balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations
- Overseeing the AR and AP functions, ensuring accuracy
- Preparing quarterly VAT and CCL returns
- Managing payroll
- Supporting cashflow forecasting and budget preparation
- Supporting the year-end accounts and audit
- Supporting the training and development of junior team members.
- Partner with other departments for financial data and insight.
What you'll need to succeed
To be the successful candidate, you will need to have / be:
- Part or fully qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA etc. or QBE
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll get in return
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 DOE, up to 10% bonus, free parking and more to come!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.