Senior Accountant role for a large Oil and Gas business
Your new company
I am currently working with a high growth, manufacturer and distributor of Oil and Gas. They have built one of the largest processing facilities and are working closely with other companies to provide LNG globally.
Your new role
As a Senior Accountant, you will in charge of:
- Doing the accounts manually (on Excel)
- Creating monthly reports and showcasing them in front of C-suite level individuals
- Balance sheet reconciliations for the companies shipping entities
- Making sure invoices are aligned with the relevant regulations
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified accountant: ACCA / CIMA / ACA
- A minimum of 10 years' post qualification experience ideally with some acquired in a shipping or Oil&Gas finance related role
- Knowledge of UKGAAP and USGAAP is essential
- Experience of manual accounts (EXCEL)
What you'll get in return
- Working for a leading Oil & Gas company
- Hybrid working options - very flexible
- Great team and work culture
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.