Your new company
A FTSE 250 financial service organisation based in Southampton, is offering hybrid working to a qualified accountant with assurance, risk and/or audit to help their operation risk team.
Your new role
You will come into the role to provide assurance and oversight regarding the performance of the financial controls and the reporting risk framework. They are looking for you to come into this company and bolster reporting accuracy as well as contribute knowledge to improve SOX framework.
- Be in direct contact with the Head of Finance Risk to support in all aspects.
- Work with other finance teams in the company to develop their control environment.
- Use past knowledge to manage the risks associated with finance across the business.
- Conduct assurance testing on key controls as well as reviewing the tests performed by others.
What you'll need to succeed
- Accountancy qualification ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
- Internal or External Audit experience and/ or experience in performing internal assurance within Financial Services.
- Experience of working with SOX.
- Able to handle multiple work streams and have great communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid working
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension scheme
- Benefit allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.