Commercial Finance Analyst, £55,000, Kingston, Hybrid, Tech Organisation
Your new company
A leading scientific technology organisation in the Kingston area is looking for a Finance Analyst to join the collaborative FP&A team.
This organisation leverages the power of modern day technology to fight global issues. As such, this ethical employer is champions employee well-being, with a strong work/life balance, social activities, equal opportunities and more.
Your new role
As the new Finance Analyst, key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the board and advise on performance and where to improve
- Overseeing periodic forecasts
- Preparing quarterly reviews whilst regularly challenging and recommending solutions
- Develop and improve the forecasting process
- Financial modelling and process improvement to drive reporting quality
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role, you will need:
- To be qualified in ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Existing commercial finance experience
- Advanced Excel skills - modelling and macros
- Excellent communication
What you'll get in return
- Up to £55,000 salary
- Hybrid working
- Other benefits including discounts on gyms/cinema etc, life assurance, pension schemes and more
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.