Management Accountant and Reporting Job - North Kent with Hybrid working - £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
Your new company
My client a leading international business is offering a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Management and Reporting Accountant to join an established team.
Your new role
This role covers all aspects of financial reporting and performance including statutory reporting, internal management reporting (including Board reporting) and regulatory reporting.
- Timely preparation of monthly management reporting pack, including Board pack.
- Quarterly preparation and submission of Group financials under IFRS.
- Preparation and review of year-end statutory accounts
- Preparing and posting monthly journal entries
- Assisting with preparation of inputs into the strategic business plan
- Implementing process improvements to all reporting and internal control procedures
What you'll need to succeed
You'll need to be an accomplished Management and Reporting Accountant with a relevant Financial Qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or ACA or in the process of studying an aforementioned qualification. Prior expertise in delivering robust and timely management accounting and reporting is key to this role as is being able to engage and partner with all relevant business areas and departments . Experience of working in the Financial Services sector or Insurances would be useful as is a working knowledge of IFRS reporting and advanced excel knowledge.
What you'll get in return
A salary up between £50,000 and £60,000 DOE - plus range of company benefits including hybrid working (At least 2 days in office per week). #4387666
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.