Leading, independent firm of accountants - South West London - Audit and Accounts Junior Manager
Your new company
A leading, independent, multi-office firm of accountants that offer excellent career development opportunities.
Your new role
Working in a high performing, professional and friendly audit and accounts team your responsibilities will include:
- Audit work - audit planning, setting up audit tests and reviewing audit files, assisting with audit. completion both individually and as part of an audit team using CCH automated audit software.
- SME company accounts in accordance with FRS 102/FRS 102 Section 1A.
- Reviewing and involvement in the preparation of management accounts.
- Sole trader/partnership accounts preparation and reviews of the same.
- Corporation tax.
- Review of VAT returns.
- Client development and advisory.
- Assessing and obtaining information needed for the preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Reporting to and working closely with other members of the Accounts and Audit Team, including supporting Associates and Senior Associates in the work they do.
- Assisting with and contributing to the team's ongoing development.
- Managing a client portfolio, including management of time costs, billing and recovery rates. Liaising with client portfolio as required for workflow purposes.
- Assisting Managers as part of client service.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with at least three years experience within general practice, qualified by experience candidates will also be considered, where you will have had exposure to audit and accounts preparation.
What you'll get in return
Along with an excellent salary the firm will offer hybrid working patterns and excellent career prospects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.