Your new company
You will be working high growth media business who have a strong presence globally. Acknowledged as one of the leading digital media businesses globally, they are hugely acquisitive and are looking to develop their UK finance team.
Your new role
As the Head of Finance, you will work closely with the Finance Director and manage a team of 3.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Direct line management - of qualified and part-qualified accountants
- Management accounts, stat accounts and leading on the audit
- Financial planning and analysis
- Commercial and strategic business decisions
- M&A activity
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 5+ years post qualified experience
- A background within the media industry is preferred
- Prior experience as a Financial Controller/ Head of Finance with managerial experience
- Exposure to a complex global business
What you'll get in return
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a high growth, inclusive and collaborative business. On top of a very competitive remuneration package you will also benefit from a whole host of company benefits, bonus and a very flexible hybrid working pattern. You will be able to train and develop a team, whilst also being able to access a range of career progression opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.