Your new company
You will be working for a leading transport operator in London as part of the wider company operating passenger transport across Europe. Joining their Management Accounts team into a commercially focussed role with fantastic career progression opportunities and a great working culture. Working for an exciting company with a turnover of around £200 mil which is constantly growing.
Your new role
You will be working as a Management Accountant/Business Partner reporting to the Senior Management Accountant. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Presenting the forecasting to key budget holders
- Business partnering with key stakeholders on a specific directorate of the business
- Compile accurate data to facilitate good decision making for key stakeholders
- Drive profitability of the business by presenting accurate data
- Assisting the Head of FP&A on ad hoc reports
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an ACCA/CIMA qualified accountant with exposure to business partnering. Ideally suited to someone making their next move in industry with strong communication skills and ability to engage with key stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a fantastic benefits package including 2 free oyster cards (worth over £5000) and gain experience working in the head offices of the company. They also offer a great hybrid working policy with 3 days in the office per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.