Head of Reporting
Your new company
A global Real Estate business with presence in a number of countries are currently hiring for a Head of Reporting to join their high-performing finance team based in Central London. Working with a knowledgeable team, this role will report into the Director of Finance.
Your new role
Your new role will be a varied and broad position, including the below responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of Group reporting
- Ownership of Balance Sheet
- Delivery of annual statutory reporting and overseeing production of financial statements
- Ensuring compliance with a number of reporting standards including IFRS 9 15, 16 and FRS 101)
- Mentoring and managing a large team of part-qualified and qualified professionals
- Management of regulatory and capital reporting
- Review and improve internal controls
- Work closely with various finance departments across the business on areas such as M&A and Corporate Finance
- Cashflow management
- Liaise and work with auditors
What you'll need to succeed
This role is well suited to a Finance professional who has gained extensive experience of leading the delivery of financial and group reporting and team management. You will be a Qualified Accountant with an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification (or similar) and have a sound understanding of the reporting standards listed above. The right candidate will have the ability to work in a deadline driven environment with the ability to manage change well.
What you'll get in return
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a well-established business offering a competitive package, hybrid working and a great office based in Central London. You will have the opportunity to drive improvements and join a motivated and supportive team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.