Forensic Accountant Manager
Dains Accountants forensic team are expanding!
Are you a qualified forensic accountant, at assistant manager level, looking for the next step, to forensic manager, looking to lead a wide variety of engagements, this career opportunity could be your ideal next step.
Your case portfolio will cover dispute resolution and commercial litigation, matrimonial proceedings and fraud and investigations, providing you with invaluable experience and knowledge of a breadth of core skills required for this specialist work.
You will be working closely with the Partners and wider forensic team members and in collaboration with other departments throughout Dains.
Dains is the fastest growing accountancy firm in the Accountancy Age Top 50 + 50 rankings and now ranks 33rd largest nationally. A former winner of the mid-tier firm of the year at the British Accountancy Awards.
We believe our employees are our greatest asset, and we look to provide the best working environment. We listen, learn, and evolve as we strive to make Dains a great place to work.
- Ownership of the delivery of engagements from start to finish, from onboarding and financial analysis to report writing and follow up
- Development of relationships with work providers, including solicitors, insurers and other external professionals
- Pivotal role in ongoing client relationship management
- Lead, manage and mentor junior team members
Some Reward Benefits We Offer Are:
- 25 days annual leave (plus normal statutory bank holidays)
- Buy and sell annual leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Greener car scheme
- Regular development reviews and training
- Group staff pension scheme
- Wellbeing refreshments
- Discounted shopping platform