Your new company
You will be working for a highly acquisitive, global scientific company operating a variety of specialist brands. Joining the Group Finance Team with excellent career progression opportunities and exposure to senior stakeholders. Hard working but friendly culture in a fantastic company, offering hybrid working opportunities in the company's global HQ.
Your new role
You will be working as a Group Accountant in their Group Finance team reporting to the Head of Technical Accounting and Reporting. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the year end annual reports alongside the communications team
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Assisting with interpreting IFRS standards and determining recommendations
- Assisting with M&A integration including purchase price allocation
- Continuous improvement of processes and controls
- Ad hoc project and analysis work collaborating with different areas of the business
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be recently ACA qualified with experience working under IFRS, ideally from a Top 10 practice. Any consolidations experience would be highly beneficial. You must have strong communications skills and the gravitas to deal with different stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a 10-20% performance-based bonus and an extensive benefits package including private medical cover company with the opportunity for some international travel and impressive career progression opportunities. The business is known for hiring impressive finance professionals who you will work alongside and learn a lot from.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.