Management Accountant Role - £50,000 per annum package
Your new role
- To produce accurate monthly management accounts for contracts within integrated Facilities Management contracts and operational support and reporting results to Business Unit Managers, the Divisional Finance Manager, and the Regional Manager.
- Preparing forecasts and budgets in liaison with Business Unit Managers providing support and advice for new projects/contracts when required.
- Applicants will need a keen eye for detail ensuring all contracts within the remit are compliant with company finance procedures and policies.
- Applicants must be willing to challenge processes they believe could be improved and are encouraged to take initiative to implement improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
- A qualified ACCA or CIMA Accountant with experience in management accounting is essential.
- Nearly or part qualified would be considered with relevant experience.
- Experience in industrial/commercial management accounts preparation and reporting would also be advantageous.
- IT literacy, including at least intermediate skills with Excel and Google Sheets are required, and any exposure to Workday and Adaptive Insights is also highly desirable.
- Organisational skills and the ability to work to strict deadlines, accuracy and attention to detail. Strong interpersonal skills are required to liaise confidently with other parts of the business.
- An individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What you'll get in return
- Car or car allowance
- Yearly bonus scheme
- 25 days of annual leave
- Access to our company pension scheme
- Access to a range of resources to support your physical, mental and financial health; so you can lean
- on us whenever you need to
- One paid days leave every year to volunteer and support your community
- Ongoing training and development opportunities, allowing you to reach your full potential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.