Our Client SME manufacturing business based in Moreton in Marsh. They are looking to bring on a Finance Manager into their senior management team.
The successful candidate will be fully ACCA/CIMA qualified or qualified by experience. They will come from a manufacturing background and have experience working with ERP systems. You will be a member of the Senior Management Team and be reporting directly into the MD. Great opportunity to develop both technical and commercial skills.
* Costing of processes and management of gross margins.
* Variance reporting, analysis of findings and actionable target setting.
* Reduction of financial waste and increasing profits.
* Budgeting and half year re forecast. This includes preparation, departmental review, presentation to Board and submission to the wider group
* Identify grants, funding opportunities and tax reliefs that would financially benefit the business
* Cost Centre management and or Monitoring
* Calculate monthly work in progress/unrealised cost provisions
* Provide insight into inventory levels and value, highlighting obsolescence risks and reduction opportunities.
* Ensure integrity of ledgers, including timely and accurate reconciliations.
* Preparation of monthly management accounts; profit and loss account, balance sheet, financial KPIs and commentary.
* Production of the monthly business performance pack
* Analysis of performance to provide actionable management information and support.
* Investigating and improving existing IT applications for business and data management.
* Developing and measuring relevant KPI's. Work with department heads to advise and monitor operational KPI's.
* Produce reports for the quarterly management reviews and quarterly board meetings.
* Report on weekly cash position and ten-week cash forecast
* Report monthly net profit margin performance, 3rd party production, and service sales.
* Responsible for the timely escalation of issues to the MD
* For all tasks, make suggestions for continuous improvement of processes and implement where applicable / requested to do so.
* Producing Monthly and Weekly Liquidity reporting.
The Successful Applicant Finance Manager into their senior management team. The successful candidate will be fully ACCA/CIMA qualified or qualified by experience.
They will come from a manufacturing background and have experience working with ERP systems. You will be a member of the Senior Management Team and be reporting directly into the MD.
Great opportunity to develop both technical and commercial skills.
What's On Offer
You will be a key member of the Senior Management team within the business and have an overall view of the finance function, being the number one in finance. You will have access to the wider group as well as directly reporting into the Managing Director.
You will have the opportunity to build on both technical and commercial skills whilst driving the business forward. They are looking to offer 45,000-50,000 for the right candidate and offer a hybrid working scheme as well as market competitive benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.