- Hays Senior Finance
- England, Liverpool, Merseyside
- GBP50000.00 - GBP60000.00 per annum + Benefits, Hybrid working
- Closing date
- 28 Apr 2023
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Project Accountant Job, Liverpool, £to £60000 - FP&A / Financial Modelling, Global Law Firm
Your new company
You will be joining a Global Law firm. This company is one of the UK's premium law firms that serves the world's most innovative people and businesses. Based in city centre Liverpool in fantastic offices, they have a best-in-class culture coupled with a market-leading rewards and benefits. Hybrid working is offered along with a range of family-friendly working policies.
Your new role
As Project Accountant you will deliver analytical financial modelling to support the evaluation and delivery of projects. The role also contributes expertise, insight and guidance to the continual improvement of financial processes to support the firm in delivering its strategic objectives.
- Detailed and thorough financial modelling of investment projects to help decision makers come to conclusions based on financial reasoning. Providing insight and analytics to aid commercial decision making.
- Modelling for budgeting, forecasting and cash-flow management
- Business Partnering with key stakeholders to develop financial processes, reporting and project support
- Preparing charts and visuals to communicate analysis and project insight
- Input into development of financial processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy
- Providing input into the development of finance related reporting content. Assisting the Accounting and Finance Systems teams with enhancing the suite of actionable and insightful content
- Maintaining and developing key financial content such as partner statements
- Supporting other colleagues in the Finance department during peak periods for the delivery of outstanding service for the firm
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for a qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in financial analysis and modelling.
You should have advanced Excel skills with a knowledge of VBA / Macro development.
You'll have experience of finance project work with a proven record of problem solving and process enhancement.
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary and excellent suite of benefits is offered. In addition hybrid working and family friendly working practices are offered.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert