Management Accountant job working for a leading manufacturing business based in Mold
I am recruiting a role for a for a market leading manufacturing business based in Mold, who export their products worldwide. The business is looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a full-time, permanent basis.
You will report directly into the Finance Director and be responsible for producing management accountants and be a key part of the finance function.
- Production of monthly management accounts and presenting key information and insight
- Journals, pre-payments and accruals, and reconciliation of the balance sheet.
- Assist with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Investigate and provide insight to process costs and variances, implementing and monitoring financial and operational costs.
- Cash flow forecasting and working capital management.
- Recommending and executing corrective measures, updating standard costs, and ensuring stock is reconciled and correctly valued.
- Liaising with different departments to obtain operational and financial data, analysing, and interpreting this data and suggesting cost efficient ideas and improvements.
- Yearend account preparation.
The business is looking for individuals who are part qualified or QBE and have experience in producing management accountants. You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to build relationships with internally and externally. You will be analytically minded and have excellent attention to detail and be able to understand and investigate variances.
- Salary starting from £ 35,000 per annum
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- Enrolment onto the Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance x 2 annual salary
- Access to company benefits portal, on-demand GP's, huge savings for retailers, holiday, and entertainment, etc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.