Finance Manager Job based in West Kent - Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA - Salaries from £50,000 to £60,000 DOE
Your new company
My client an established commercial business, is seeking an accomplished and qualified Finance Manager to join an existing team.
Your new role
The Finance Manager will support and oversee the management of financial operations across the business. Working as a trusted advisor, the Finance Manager will provide strong commercial and financial advice and guidance to the business leaders and support them to identify and adopt opportunities for continuous improvement and business change initiatives.
* Managing end to end financial operations and internal controls for the business.
* Working closely with all business area and their key stakeholders in the running of finance, accounting and operational functions in compliance with company policies and statutory requirements
* Conduct review and delivery of monthly reporting package and consolidation with value added analysis, commentary and action plans for management decision making
* Prepare budgets & forecasts with continuous business performance tracking
* Manage cash-flow, inventory, receivables and credit review of customers
* Develop and implement various financial requirements to drive business improvement. Strengthen control issues and identify opportunities for process improvement
* Support the development of existing and new business by reviewing and updating financial performance
* Mange and support audits, tax and statutory filing requirements
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an accomplished Finance Manager with a relevant financial qualification such as CIMA, ACCA or ACA and experience gained from within a busy commercial environment. This is a hands-on, end to end finance role that will require an excellent working knowledge of financial principals, processes and effective reporting, along with the ability to engage with all levels of stakeholders and key senior executives. You will require a good working knowledge of excel and other skills such as knowledge of Power BI, SAS etc would be useful but not essential. Some experience of team management would be desirable, as would knowledge of system implementations.
What you'll get in return
A salary of between £50,000 to £60,000 DOE plus company benefits and hybrid working - # 4346551
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.