Your new company
You will be working for a leading global chemical company with a huge global presence with over 30 businesses based globally. The company has a fantastic working culture with excellent career progression opportunities upwards and into other teams. Working within a large finance team of around 30 people gaining exposure to an international company with a turnover of $65 billion.
Your new role
You will be working as part of the large global finance team leading many of the reporting responsibilities. Key responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of the statutory account reporting process
- Liaising with senior stakeholders during the reporting process
- Leading quarterly financial reporting process
- Oversee reporting timetables
- Being the first point of contact for resolving technical accounting queries
- Draft consolidated financial statements for the group
- Roll out application of new accounting policies & procedures
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a recently ACA qualified accountant with experience reporting under IFRS who is looking to work for a global company gaining excellent experience and exposure to a large finance team.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a 20% bonus (usually paid out) and a strong benefits package including 25 days holiday, pension contributions & on-site gym access. Fantastic opportunity to work for a global company who pride themselves in the career development and progression possibilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.