Your new company
You will be working for a large Transport App who are a household name. Working as part of a global company with excellent career progression opportunities as the company is fast-growing. Current turnover exceeding £200mil based in the City with a hybrid working model. They have a non-corporate environment and a dynamic working culture.
Your new role
You will be working for as a Senior Accountant in their Financial Reporting team reporting to the Finance Manager. Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of month-end consolidated management accounts
- Preparation of year-end statutory accounts under UK GAAP
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Assisting with budget preparation and forecasting
- Partnering with different areas of the business including non-financial stakeholders
- Acting as the main point of contact for the financial audit
- Ad-hoc project and analysis responsibilities
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA recently qualified accountant looking to take the next step in your career. They are open to candidates from both a practice and industry trained background. Any previous experience of preparing accounts would be highly beneficial.
What you'll get in return
You will receive 25 days annual leave + pension contributions + benefits. Fantastic opportunity to gain experience working for a renowned company with hybrid working opportunities. There is a clear progression structure in place and development opportunities. You will be working alongside impressive finance professionals who you will gain the opportunity to learn from.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.