Group Internal Audit Manager
- Hays Senior Finance
- England, Wiltshire, Swindon
- GBP60000.00 - GBP75000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
- Salary band
- £60,000 - £70,000, £70,000 - £80,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Your new company
Well established global Insurance company situated in Swindon offer flexible/hybrid working (1 day a week in the office) to a qualified Internal Audit Manager with Insurance experience. Role involves up to 25% travel.
Your new role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Audit Manager to join our Swindon-based Audit team. With increasing complexity, you will manage, prepare, and deliver local and international audits. This will be in accordance with Group Audit guidelines, and you will also offer suggestions for the rolling audit plan's advancement.
- Assist the Portfolio Manager plan and decide the audit's scope for Audit projects
- Ensure all risk assessments and audit tests are conducted in the most proficient way possible
- Build, maintain and sustain working relations with relevant stakeholders
- Present findings and meaningful conclusion to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure constant compliance with audit standards
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Audit/ Accountancy qualification e.g ACA, ACCA, CIA, IIA, CISA or equivalent
- Considerable Insurance experience (Ideally Life Insurance) or extensive management experience within Financial Services
- Ability to deliver audits to a high standard in a dynamic environment, possessing an analytical mindset, great project management skills, efficient problem-solving skills and clear communication
- Ability to work under close supervision as well as on your own devices
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £60-75,000
- Top of the range audit team with great progression opportunities
- Flexible working-c1 days a week in the office
- £4,560 car allowance
- Full private medical care
- Bonus scheme
- 12% non-contributory pension scheme
- 25 days holiday a year (option to buy more) + 3 volunteering days
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert