Senior Business Auditor
- Hays Senior Finance
- Fareham, England, Hampshire
- GBP40000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
- Salary band
- £40,000 - £50,000, £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
Your new company
Well established global financial services company situated in Fareham area offers flexible/hybrid working to a qualified Internal Auditor. Role involves up to 25% travel.
Your new role
You will support audit plan delivery for complete and more complex audits (local and global), executing audit engagement activities including determination of scope, risk analysis and documentation of audit results, in line with Group Audit standards.
- Building an in-depth understanding of Group Audit standards and methodology.
- Assisting the Auditor Manager in planning & determining the audit scope for relevant engagements and in reaching an agreement on the risk analysis.
- Participating in local and global audits, completing audit work, and document audit results in line with Group Audit standards.
- Operating with minimum supervision on smaller/less complex assignments, with sufficient guidance and subsequent review.
- Agreeing on corrective actions and delivering the final audit report, with support from the Audit Manager, for more technically challenging, complex and sensitive assignments.
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant Accounting/ Auditing qualifications e.g ACA, ACCA, CIA, CISA or equivalent
- 4+ years of auditing experience preferably in financial services or insurance business
- Knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and compliance testing
- Understanding of complex environments, up and coming technologies in line with risk and control frameworks
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £43-63,000 + £4,560 car allowance +bonus
- Excellent opportunities for progression within the team
- 25 days holiday a year (option to buy more days) + 3 volunteering days
- Full private medical cover
- Flexible working-c1 days a week in the office
- Employer contributes 12% of salary to pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert