CFO / Finance Director
- Hays Senior Finance
- England, City of London, London
- GBP100000.00 - GBP110000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Apr 2023
- Entertainment, publishing and media
- Salary band
- £100,000 - £125,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Your new company
An early stage, VC backed AdTech start up, supporting brands and agencies to enhance their advertising performance. Approaching Series A, they are now looking for a CFO to propel the business through the next period of growth.
Your new role
As the number one in finance reporting into the CEO and Board you will:
- Oversee all financial and management accounting
- Review VAT/Tax/R&D Tax credits and liaising with HMRC
- Cash flow modelling
- Prepare the annual budget and long term financial model
- Present at board meetings and investor pitches
- Oversee legal, HR, IT and operational aspects of the business
What you'll need to succeed
- A professionally qualified accountant with senior finance experience
- Experience of running Finance in small and medium sized firm / VC backed companies.
- Start-up experience
- Industry background - high growth Advertising / Ad. funded Media / AdTech or MARTech / SAAS
- Experience of VC raises (Seed and Series A)
What you'll get in return
Alongside a flexible base salary you will also receive an equity package, private healthcare, and other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert