- Hays Senior Finance
- Weybridge, England, Surrey
- GBP120000.00 - GBP150000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
- Banking, finance and investment
- Salary band
- £100,000 - £125,000, £125,000 - £150,000, £150,000 - £200,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- From our office
CFO Role based in Weybridge paying up to £150k
Your new company
You will be joining a fast-growing financial services business. Whilst relatively young, they are backed by some well-known investors and have big ambitions to grow. They have a strong collaborative culture while maintaining a high standard of professional work and are now looking for a new CFO to lead their finance function.
Your new role
As the CFO, you will be reporting directly to the CEO as part of the leadership team. You will be managing the Finance function, training and development of a small team of accountants, alongside developing the strategic plans whilst ensuring the finance function continues to develop. You will also be:
- Working closely with the C-suite and Directors to develop the long-term planning and strategy of the business.
- Liaison with and reporting to external investors, presenting performance reports, and supporting with adhoc queries.
- Development and presentation of management reporting and performance of the business
- Overview of the month end deliverables and preparation of month-end reporting, P&L balance sheet, cashflow, and payment allocation.
- Ensuring all reporting is timely and accurate while establishing, streamlining, and developing good controls and processes.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will need.
- Strong post-qualification experience within the financial services industry.
- Confident with commitment and ambition to help the business on its continued growth path.
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external stakeholders including some high-profile investors.
- A Team player attitude with strong commercial acumen and a strategic mindset.
What you'll get in return
In return for your hard work and service you'll receive up to £150k, Discretionary Bonus, and an opportunity to develop alongside some of the most experienced leaders in the industry.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert