Financial Controller for an SME Marketing Agency in London
Your new company
I am recruiting a Financial Controller to join a fast growing SME marketing agency. Based in the City of London, they are actively looking a qualified Accountant who needs flexible working arrangements to support them with their business growth. The agency works with clients across the US, UK, Australia. If you would be interested in learning more about this role, please reply back with your CV, notice period and salary expectations.
Your new role
- Manage day-to-day company accounts
- Assist with financial planning
- Oversee Budget forecasting and cash flow management
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Managing Payments/Bills
- Cashflow Forecast
- Expense Monitoring
- Budget Management
- As well as this, supporting the owner and CEO.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hands on finance experience
- Ideally media, marketing, technology or creative agency experience
- Ability to push back on CEO and senior stakeholders
What you'll get in return
This role will support someone who is looking for flexibility in the work place. As a Financial Controller you will be a value member of a growing team but still have the ability to pursue outside of work interests. The company offers a great working culture and environment as an innovative and collaborative place to work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.