Finance Business Partner
- Michael Page
- England, Bristol
- GBP50000 - GBP55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Charity and not for profit
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Contract type
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly home
This is a great opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to work with a Charity that operates across the UK. The organisation is undergoing a significant strategic review and the finance business partner will be working closely with the Head of Finance in delivering changes across the organisation.
The organisation has gone through sigificant growth in the last five years and is seeking to expand its charitable operations, this will require an experienced Finance Business Partner to support this change.
The key responsibilties of the Business Partner role are:
- Providing support to the Managers on all aspects of budgeting, financial performance reporting & forecasting, financial business analysis.
- To challenege business assumptions in forecasting and planning.
- Participate in a programme of cost/business reviews which delivers meaningful, timely and relevant financial business analysis.
- Take a key role to support the annual budgeting exercise for your business area and to develop a more responsive budgeting system which is aligned to strategic plans and delivers improved bottom line performance.
- To provide regular management information to the business which pays due regard to business units and business steams and delivers timely, meaningul and accurate forecasting.
You will have a track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits.
- The successful candidate for the Business Partner role, will be a CCAB qualified accountant with exposure to operating at similar level to the position. Ideally you will have exposure to working within the Charity, Not for Profit or Public Sector. Track record of engaging with management with the gravitas to support and influence decision making in the business, demonstrating tangible benefits. Ability to distil complex analysis and succinctly present findings. Previous experience of creating management reporting process and implementing financial controls across multiple departments.
£50,000-£55,000, 28 days annual leave, 10% pension and flexible working. Typically, two days in the office and the option to work the rest from home.
Michael Page specialises in the permanent, temporary and interim recruitment of qualified accountants. In fact, our organisation was founded to provide selection and recruitment services for accounting professionals and has been a market leader in this field for more than 35 years.
We have earned the trust of clients in industry and commerce, the banking and financial services markets and the public and not-for-profit sector. We also have an exemplary track record of completing assignments for everyone from small, boutique practices to the Big Four firms.
Michael Page has pioneered a unique, consultative approach to recruitment, enabling us to find the best fit between our client’s needs and the candidate’s experience and abilities. With an emphasis on delivering results and establishing long-term relationships, our consultants waive commission in favour of quarterly profit share – that means impartial career advice and an entire team pulling together on your behalf.
Many of our consultants have a background in accounting and finance – that’s real, grass roots expertise at your disposal. Combine that with the global reach you get from a company that has over 164 offices in 34 countries and you’re looking at a pretty formidable package.
We are confident no other consultancy is better qualified to help you make that crucial, next step in your career. Take this opportunity to browse our accounting, tax and treasury jobs to find out more about our specific expertise:
• Industry and commerce
• Financial services
• Public and not-for-profit
• Specialist markets
• Newly qualified ACA
Alternatively, if you're looking to hire, please send us a job brief or get in touch to find out how our track record could add value to your recruitment process”
Visit the Michael Page website for more information
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert