Group Finance Manager
- Hays Senior Finance
- City of London, London, England
- GBP55000.00 - GBP65000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
- Closing date
- 4 Apr 2023
- Entertainment, publishing and media
- Salary band
- £50,000 - £60,000, £60,000 - £70,000
- Full Time
- Where will they be working?
- Hybrid - mostly office
Qualified Accountant for a PE backed media agency in central London
Your new company
I am currently working with an award winning B2B communication agency hiring a qualified Accountant to join the team as a Group Finance Manager. The business is now operating as a PE backed business since 2021 and are growing rapidly via acquisition. Current revenues are circa £50 million with exciting expansion plans across geographical areas and diversifying service offering.
Your new role
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Ownership of monthly management accounts
- Business partnering with non finance
- Support with the management of audit
- Produce analytical review, producing commercial insight into key data and business drivers
- Supervising a junior team
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA
- Industry trained from a service led / marketing business
- Revenue recognition
- Netsuite experience is advantageous NOT a must
- Managerial experience is a plus
- Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced business
What you'll get in return
- £55-65,000 + bonus + benefits
- Global career opportunities and scope for development as business grows and diversify offering
- Hybrid working - 2 days a week in the office
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
From CFO to Newly Qualified, we work with talented finance professionals and match them with organisations where they can achieve a lasting impact.
So much more than specialist recruiters in accounting and finance, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. All our consultants have strong relationships across the industry and the support of our extensive global network. That’s why organisations of all types and sizes – from international blue chips to SMEs – trust us to find the people who can help transform their business.
So, whether you want something local or international, permanent, or interim, we have the breadth of coverage and the depth of understanding to help you find it.
We have specialist recruitment teams in the following areas:
- Corporate Governance
- Credit Control
- Part-Qualified Accountant
- Public Practice Accounting
- Public Services Accounting
- Senior Finance – Qualified
- Support, Ledgers & Bookkeeping
- Tax & Treasury
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert